NECTR is October 12th through 16th 2017 in Andover, Connecticut. The event is limited to 300 participants. Tickets are $50 per person.
NECTR is SOLD OUT for 2017. Please mark your calendars for 2018. Registration begins in late July!
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NECTR TICKETS:
- Ticket sales BEGIN on July 24th 2017. To be eligible for the lottery, you must REGISTER BY JULY 23rd 2017 at 11:59PM EST.
- If you do not register by July 24th, you risk being put on the waitlist.
- If LESS than 300 people register before July 24th, they will all be guaranteed an opportunity to purchase tickets.
- If MORE than 300 people register before July 24th, a lottery will be held to determine who will be offered a ticket. Those not offered a ticket will be put on the waitlist.
- After August 1st, those who were offered a ticket will be sent an email with instructions for purchasing their ticket.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. Each person can purchase one ticket. Photo identification must be provided at Gate. NO tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
Children and minors are welcome at NECTR. Children under 16 years old do not require a ticket but must be registered and will be greeted at the gate.
The Group option is for any set of 2-10 people who want to enter the NECTR Ticket Lottery in an “all or nothing” manner to avoid a scenario where one person gets a ticket offer and others don’t. Being in a group ties you in the Ticketing system to your other group members such that your ticket offers are all made at the same time. Neither signing up as an individual nor in a group gives an “advantage” in the Lottery.
Group members need to register as individuals first. Once individual registrations are complete, you can then form a group.
Groups are only applicable for the initial Ticket Lottery and do nothing for post-lottery registrations, which go directly to the waitlist.